Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- piano medley No. 115 -- starting with "MY FRIEND" -- followed by "A SKY BLUE SHIRT AND A RAINBOW TIE", "SWAY", "I NEED YOU NOW", "NO ONE BUT YOU", "I CAN'T TELL A WALTZ FROM A TANGO"

Speranza

My Friend



When the Moon's upset, he doesn't fret He doesn't sit around and cry He gets all dolled up in a sky blue shirt And a rainbow tie When you're sad and blue, pretend that you Are riding on the Moon up high And you're all dolled up in a sky blue shirt And a rainbow tie Make life a happy-go-lucky journey Travel it with a smile You're riding on a one-way ticket Enjoy ev'ry mile Oh, come on my friends, it's not the end Good luck will never pass you by If you're all dolled up in a sky blue shirt And a rainbow tie (Instrumental Break) Ah, that's nice, ummm (Instrumental Break) When the Moon's upset, he doesn't fret He doesn't sit around and cry He gets all dolled up in a sky blue shirt And a rainbow tie When you're sad and blue, pretend that you Are riding on the Moon up high And you're all dolled up in a sky blue shirt And a rainbow tie Make life a happy-go-lucky journey Travel it with a smile You're riding on a one-way ticket Enjoy ev'ry mile Oh, come on my friends, it's not the end Good luck will never pass you by If you're all dolled up in a sky blue shirt And a rainbow tie My my, so long, goodbye It's only a rainbow tie

Sway
I Need You Now
No One But You
I Can't Tell A Waltz From A Tango

No comments:

Post a Comment