Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

13 tracks to CD ENGLISH PUB SINGALONG starting with Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, finishing with We'll meet again

Speranza

1.

 Maybe It's Because I'm A Londoner
that I love London so
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
that I think of her wherever I go


2-1

Hello Hello Who's Your Lady Friend

2-2

Let's All Go Down The Strand

3. Barrow Boy

4-1I'm Henry The Eighth

4-2 Roll Out The Barrel

4-3 Any Old Iron

4-4

Knees Up Mother Brown
5. Lily Of Laguna
6. My Old Man's A Dustman
7. Underneath The Arches
8. There Is A Tavern In The Town
9-1 Take Me Back To Dear Old Blighty

9-2 I've Got A Loverly Bunch Of Coconuts

10. Cruising Down The River
11. What A Mouth

12. The White Cliffs Of Dover

13. We'll Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment