Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mitch Miller new singalong starting with "Pretty baby", ending with "Silver thread among the gold"

Speranza

1. Medley: Pretty Baby/Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee
2. Medley: Sweet Adeline/Let Me Call You Sweetheart
3. Moonlight And Roses
4. If You Were The Only Girl
5. My Buddy
6. The Whiffenpoof Song (Baa! Baa! Baa!)
7. Carolina In The Morning
8. Irish Medley: When Irish Eyes Are Smiling/My Wild Irish Rose
9. Medley: Shine On Harvest Moon/For Me And My Gal
10. You Tell Me Your Dream, I'll Tell You Mine
11. There's A Long Long Trail
12. In The Evening By The Moonlight
13. In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
14. Smiles
15. I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time
16. Memories
17. When Day Is Done
18. Good Night Sweetheart
19. Tip-Toe Thru The Tulips With Me
20. Medley: A Bicycle Built For Two/Put On Your Old Grey Bonnet/I'm Just Wild About Mary...
21. Medley: The Band Played On/Oh! You Beautiful Doll
22. Medley: Hinky Dinky Parlez-Vous/She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain
23. Beer Barrel Polka
24. Medley: When You Were Sweet Sixteen/Silver Threads Among The Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment