Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Music-Hall Songs -- A to Z

Speranza

 A Bird In A Guilded Cage (1900)

 A Little Of What You Fancy Does You Good (Marie Lloyd)

 And Her Golden Hair Was Hanging Down Her Back

 Another Little Drink (Wouldn't Do Us Any Harm)

 Any Old Iron?

 Are We To Part Like This

 'Arry 'Arry 'Arry

 Ask A P'liceman

 At Trinity Church I Met My Doom

 Burlington Bertie From Bow

 Captain Ginjah O.T

 Champagne Charlie

 Darling Mabel (The Love Letter)

 Don't Dilly Dally On The Way (My Old Man Said Foller The Van)

 Don't Have Any More Missus Moore

 Fall In And Follow Me

 Following In Father's Footsteps

 From Marble Arch To Leicester Square

 Gilbert The Filbert

 Ginger, You're Barmy

 Goodbye Dolly Gray (1898 -- written for the Spanish War)

 He'd Have To Get Under, Get Out And Get Under

 Hello! Hello! Who's Your Lady Friend?

 Here We Are! Here We Are!! Here We Are Again!!!

 I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

 I Don't Want To Play In Your Yard

 I Live In Trafalgar Square

 I Used To Sigh For The Silvery Moon

 I Want To Sing In Opera

 I Was A Good Little Girl Till I Met You

 I Wouldn’t Leave My Little Wooden Hut For You

 I’m Henery The Eigth, I Am!

 I’m Twenty-One To-Day

 If I Should Plant A Tiny Seed Of Love

 If It Wasn’t For The ‘Ouses In Between

 If Those Lips Could Only Speak

 I'm Shy Shy Mary Ellen, I'm Shy

 In The Summertime

 In The Twi-twi-twilight

 It’s A Great Big Shame It’s All Right

 It's A Bit Of A Ruin That Cromwell Knocked About A Bit

 Jolly Good Luck To The Girl Who Loves A Soldier

 Just Like The Ivy I’ll Cling To You

 Let Me Call You Sweetheart

 Let The Great Big World Keep Turning (Ayer -- from "Bing Boys Are Here")

 Let The Rest Of The World Go By

 Lily Of Laguna (Barrett -- "Leslie Stuart", 1898)

 Little Annie Rooney

 Little Dolly Daydream (Pride Of Idaho) (Barrett -- "Leslie Stuart" 1897)

 Little Yellow Bird

 My Fiddle Is My Sweetheart

 My Girl's A Yorkshire Girl

 My Old Dutch

 Nobody Loves A Fairy When She's Forty

 Now I Have To Call Him Father

 Oh Mr Porter

 Oh! Oh! Antonio

 Poor John

 Popsy Wopsy!

 Riding On Top Of The Car

 Row, Row, Row

 Sea Weed

 She Cost Me Seven-and-sixpence

 She Sells Sea-shells

 She Was One Of The Early Birds

 She's A Lassie From Lancashire

 Ship Ahoy! (All The Nice Girls Love A Sailor)

 Sister Susies Sewing Shirts For Soldiers

 Sons Of The Sea

 Stop Yer Tickling, Jock!

 The Boy I Love Is Up In The Gallery (1885)

 The End Of My Cigar

 The Future Mrs. 'Awkins

 The Galloping Major

 The Honeysuckle And The Bee (1901)

 The Man On The Flying Trapeze

 The Man Who Broke The Bank At Monte Carlo

 The Miner’s Dream Of Home ("The log was burning brightly")

 The Night I Appeared As Macbeth

 The Old Brigade (Weatherly)

 The Rest Of The Day’s Your Own

 There They Are - The Two Of 'Em-On Their Own

 There's A Long Long Trail A-Winding (1914)

 Three Pots A Shilling

 Two Little Girls In Blue

 Waiting At The Church

 What I Want Is A Proper Cup O' Coffee

 When Father Papered The Parlour

 When I Leave The World Behind

 When I Take My Morning Promenade

 When The Summer Comes Again

 When There Isn’t A Girl About

 Where Did You Get That Hat?

 Who Were You With Last Night?

 Why Am I Always The Bridesmaid?

 Why Did I Leave My Little Back Room?

 With Her Head Tucked Underneath Her Arm

 Wot Cher (Knocked 'Em In The Old Kent Road)

No comments:

Post a Comment