Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Songs 1900-1920 -- A to Z

Speranza

A Bicycle Built For Two (Daisy Bell) (Dacre)

 A Bird In A Gilded Cage

 A Little Love, A Little Kiss

 A Paradise For Two -- from "Maid of the Mountains"

 Aba Daba Honeymoon

 After The Ball (Harris)

 After You've Gone

 Alexander's Ragtime Band (Berlin)

 Alice Blue Gown

 Anchors Aweigh

 Avalon

 Ballin' The Jack

 Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee

 Because

 Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?

 By The Beautiful Sea

 By The Light Of The Silvery Moon

 Canadian Capers

 Can't Find My Way Home

 Chinatown My Chinatown

 Come To The Ball (Monckton, from "The Quaker Girl")

 Come, Josephine In My Flying Machine (Up She Goes!)

 Cuddle Up A Little Closer, Lovey Mine

 Danny Boy (Londonderry Air) (Weatherly)

 Down By The Old Mill Stream

 Every Day Is Ladies' Day With Me

 Everybody's Doin' It Now (Berlin)

 Fascination

 For Me And My Gal

 Give My Regards To Broadway

 Glow Worm

 Good-by Broadway, Hell0 France!

 Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here

 Harrigan

 Has Anybody Ever Seen Kelly?

 He'd Have To Get Under - Get Out And Get Under (To Fix Up His Automobile)

 Hello!my Baby

 Hinky Dinky Parley-voo (Mademoiselle From Armentieres)

 I Don't Care

 I Love A Piano

 I Love The Moon (Rubens)

 I Love You Truly (Carrie Jacobs-Bond)

 I Want A Girl (Just Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad)

 I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now

 Ida, Sweet As Apple Cider

 If I Knock Out The "L" Of Kelly

 If You Were The Only Girl In The World (Ayer -- from "Bing Boys Are Here")

 I'm Always Chasing Rainbows

 I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles

 I'm Shy Marry Ellen, I'm Shy

 I'm Sorry I Made You Cry

 In My Merry Oldsmobile

 In The Good Old Summertine

 In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree

 Indian Summer

 It's A Long Way To Tipperary (1911)

 I've Got Rings On My Fingers

 Ja-da (Ja Da, Ja Da, Jing Jing Jing!)

 Johnson Rag

 Just Because She Made Dem Goo-goo Eyes

 Keep The Home Fires Burning (Novello/Ford, 1914)

 Kiss Me Again

 K-K-K-Katy

 Let Me Call You Sweetheart (Dacre)

 Let The Rest Of The World Go By

 Little Grey Home In The West

 Look For The Silver Lining

 Love, Here Is My Heart

 Love's Old Sweet Song (Molloy/Bingham, 1884)

 Marcheta

 Margie

 Mary's A Grand Old Name

 Meet In St.Louis, Louis

 Memories

 Moonlight Bay

 M-o-t-h-e-r (A Word That Means The World To Me)

 Mother Machree

 My Gal Sal

 My Melancholy Baby

 My Wild Irish Rose

 Oh! Beautiful Doll (Ayer)

 Oh, Johnny, Oh!

 On The Road To Mandalay (Kipling/Speaks)

 On Top Of Old Smoky

 Over There

 Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile

 Peg O' My Heart

 Poor Butterfly (1917)

 Pretty Baby

 Put On Your Old Grey Bonnet

 Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey

 Ragtime Cowboy Joe

 Rock-a-bye Your Baby (With A Dixie Melody)

 Rose Room

 Roses Of Picardy (Wood/Weatherly)

 School Days (When We Were A Couple Of Kids)

 She Is Ma Daisy

 Shine On Harvest Moon

 Smiles

 Smilin' Through

 Some Of These Days

 Sunshine Of Your Smile

 Swanee

 Sweet Adeline

 Sweet Rosie O'grady

 Synpathy

 Take Me Out To The Ballgame

 Ta-ra-ra Boom-der-e

 The Band Played On

 The Bells Of St. Mary's

 The Darktown Strutters' Ball

 The Entertainer

 The Floral Dance

 The Japanese Sandman

 The Pipes Of Pan Are Calling (Monckton, from "The Arcadians")

 The Sidewalks Of New York (East Side, West Side)

 The Song Of Songs

 The Sweetest Story Ever Told

 The Yankee Doodle Boy

 Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger!)

 Till We Meet Again

 Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral (That's An Irish Lullaby)

 Two Little Boys

 Vienna, City Of Me Dreams

 Wait Till The Sun Shines, Nellie

 Wee Wee Marie

 When Irish Eyes Are Smiling

 When It's Apple Blossom Time In Normandy

 When The Saints Go Marching In

 When You Wore A Tulip And I Wore A Big Red Rose

 Will You Love Me In December (As You Do In May?)

 Wind, Tell My Sweetheart

 You Can't Stop The Yanks

 You Made Me Love You

 You Tell Me Your Dream, I'll Tell You Mine

 Your Kiss Is Sweet (Billy Preston And Syreeta)

 You're A Grand Old Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment