Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CD MAX BYGRAVES -- COMPLETE TRACKS FOR CD Max Bygraves, "50 Golden Years"

Speranza

Max Bygraves - 50 Golden Years

 

        

           

1 One Of Those Songs, Baby Face, Swanee, Toot Tootsie, One Of Those Songs (Reprise)
2 Somebody Stole My Gal, Margie, I'm Just Wild About Harry, Ma He's Making Eyes At Me
3 Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer
4 It's A Sin To Tell A Lie, I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
5 Danny Boy, Green Green Grass Of Home, You'll Never Walk Alone
6 What'll I Do, Eidleweiss, True Love
7 She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain, Long Way To Tipperary, John Brown's Body, Happy Wanderer, Roll Out The Barrel, Viva España, Knees Up Mother Brown
8 Don't Dilly Dally, Sheik Of Araby, Yes We Have No Bananas
9 Underneath The Arches, Shanty In Old Shanty Town, Hometown, Heart Of My Heart
10 You're A Pink Toothbrush
11 I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Have You Ever Been Lonely?, Together
12 Who's Sorry Now, I Love You Because, Me And My Shadow, Moonlight And Roses, You Were Meant For Me, You Are My Sunshine
13 Happy Days Are Here Again, I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover, When You're Smiling, Powder Your Face With Sunshine, Put Your Arms Around Me Honey
14Side By Side, Charmaine, Singing The Blues, Show Me The Way To Go Home

No comments:

Post a Comment