Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

COMPLETE TRACKS OF SING ALONG WITH MAX BYGRAVES

Speranza


MEDLEY


1.

1 1 I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing

 Everywhere You Go - All I Do Is Dream Of You - If I Had A Talking Picture Of You - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
2. If You Knew Susie - How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down On The Farm - Row, Row, Row - Waiting For The Robert E Lee
3. If I Had You - My Mother's Eyes
4. It Had To Be You - I'll Get By - I'll String Along With You - I'll Be Seeing You
5. Hold Me - My Happiness - My Melancholy Baby - Love Me A Little More
6. Should I? - Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Ain't She Sweet?
7. Home Town - In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town - Heart Of My Heart - Underneath The Arches
8. Wyoming Lullaby - What'll I Do? - When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver - 'til We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment