Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

TRACKS to the 3 CDS of Mitch Miller -- "Sing Along With Mitch Miller" ----

Speranza

36 Sing Along Favorites: Mitch Miller And The Gang
 
 

36 Sing Along Favorites: Mitch Miller And The Gang

Mitch MillerAudio CD








 
1 new from $59.98 12 used from $4.55




Track Listings

Disc:

1
1. That Old Gang Of Mine
2. Bidin' My Time
3. Harbour Lights
4. I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
5. Roll out the barrel
6. Back In Your Own Back Yard
7. Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree With Anyone Else But Me
8. We were sailing along on Moonlight Bay/There's Yes! Yes! In Your Eyes
9. On Top Of Old Smoky
10. Ain't We Got Fun
11. When You And I Were Young, Maggie
12. K-K-K-Katy
Disc: 2
1. Carolina In The Morning 
2. Jeannine (I Dream Of Lilac Time)
3. My Darling Clementine 
4. Mairzy Doats 
5. Anniversary Song
6. Down By The Old Mill Stream
7. Red River Valley 
8. Beautiful Ohio
9. The Gang That Sang "Heart Of My Heart" 
10. I'm Looking Over A Four-Leaf Clover 
11. You Are My Sunshine 
12. I Love You Truly -
Disc: 3
1. Baby Face
2. When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along
3. Jeepers Creepers
4. I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen
5. Don't Bring Lulu
6. My Buddy
7. You Oughta Be In Pictures
8. Now Is The Hour
9. Side By Side
10. Jeanie With The Light Brown Hair
11. It's Only A Paper Moon
12. Goodnight Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment