Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Singalong checklist

Speranza Opera Hits “Voi che sapete” from THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO “Summertime” from PORGY AND BESS “Votre toast (The Toreador Song)” from CARMEN Showtunes “I Could Have Danced All Night” from MY FAIR LADY “If Ever I Would Leave You” from CAMELOT “Oklahoma” from OKLAHOMA! “My Favorite Things from THE SOUND OF MUSIC “Do-Re-Mi” from THE SOUND OF MUSIC “All I Ask of You” from THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA “Sunrise, Sunset” from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF “Seventy-Six Trombones” from THE MUSIC MAN “Give My Regards to Broadway” from LITTLE JOHNNY JONES Other “This Land Is Your Land” (by Woody Guthrie) “Chicago” (as sung by Frank Sinatra)

No comments:

Post a Comment