Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ever of thee I'm fondly dreaming

Speranza Ever of thee I'm fondly dreaming, Thy gentle voice my spirit can cheer; Thou wert the star that mildly beaming, Shone o'er my path when all was dark and drear. Still in my heart thy form I cherish, Ev'ry kind thought like a bird flies to thee; Ah! never till life and mem'ry perish, Can I forget how dear thou art to me; Morn, noon and night where-e'er I may be. Fondly I'm dreaming ever of thee, Fondly I'm dreaming ever of thee! Ever of thee when sad and lonely, Wand'ring afar my soul joy'd to dwell; Ah! then I felt I lov'd thee only; All seem'd to fade before affection's spell. Years have not chill'd the love I cherish; True as the stars, hath my heart been to thee; Ah! never till life and mem'ry perish, Can I forget how dear thou art to me; Morn, noon and night, wher-e'er I may be, Fondly I'm dreaming ever of thee, Fondly I'm dreaming ever of thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment