Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

preacher with a solemn-looking face -- Lillian Lorraine 1909

Speranza 1909 by the light of the silvery moon I want to spoon to my honey I'll croon love's tune Honeymoon keep a-shining in June your silvery beams will bring love dreams we'll be cuddling soon by the silvery moon. place park, scene dark, silvery moon is shining through the trees; cast two, me, you, sound of kisses floating on the breeze. act one, begun. Dialogue, "Where would you like to spoon?" my cue, with you, underneath the silvery moon. act two, scene new, roses blooming all around the place; cast three, you, me, Preacher with a solemn looking face. choir sings, bell rings, Preacher: "You are wed for evermore." act two, all through, every night the same encore. First performed on stage by Lillian Lorraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment