Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

they never do cease to amaze -- 1972

Speranza 1972 don't you realise we're living today I'm happy to say in the good old, bad old days taking the breaks and making mistakes in the good old, bad old ways some people say they long for the old days to take them way back when I'd sooner stay here with the gold days than go through that again seems to me you're out or you're in you lose or you win In these sad glad old days you're poor or you're rich who knows which is which anyways we’re living on time we're having to borrow no one knows if we live to see tomorrow never the less, I guess we've gotta confess these are good old, bad old days day to day you either up or you're down a king or a clown in the good old, bad old days it's heaven or hell, hello or farewell in the good old, bad old days looking around the world that surrounds me I thank good god above for I have found one thing that astounds me the worlds still full of love and I realise that come rain or come shine that you'll survive all these crazy, mad old days in war or in peace they do never cease to amaze people will say when they look back at today those were the good old bad old days Bricusse-Newley, The good old bad old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment