Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tullio Carminati's "beautiful rhapsody of love and youth AND spring" -- 1932

Speranza 1932 I hear music when I look at you; a beautiful theme of ev'ry dream I ever knew. down deep in my heart I hear it play. I feel it start, then melt away. I hear music when I touch your hand; a beautiful melody from some enchanted land. down deep in my heart, I hear it say, is this the day? I alone have heard this lovely strain, I alone have heard this glad refrain: must it be forever inside of me, why can't I let it go, why can't I let you know, why can't I let you know the song my heart would sing? that beautiful rhapsody of love and youth and spring, the music is sweet, the words are true - the song is you. From: “Music in the Air" -- sung by Tullio Carminati .

No comments:

Post a Comment