Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One day to pass the time away we read of Lancelot, how love had overcome him, we were alone, and we suspected nothing, and time and time again the reading led our eyes to meet, and made our faces pale, and yet alone one point defeated us, when we read how the DESIRED SMILE was kissed by one who was so true a lover, this one, who never shall be parted from me, while all his body trembled, kissed my mouth -- a GALEOTTO indeed, that book and he who wrote it, too -- that day we read no more."

Speranza

"and while one spirit said these words to me the other wept so that because of pity I fainted as if I had met my death and then I fell as a dead body falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment