Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

ain't he cute in his brand new chequered suit -- 1927

Speranza 1927 ain't she sweet see her walking down the street now I ask you very confidentially ain't she sweet ain't she nice look her over once or twice now I ask you very confidentially ain't she nice just cast an eye in her direction o me, oh my ain't that perfection I repeat don't you think she's kind of sweet now I ask you very confidentially ain't she sweet? ain't he sweet when he passes down the street everybody whispers confidentially, ain't he sweet!". ain't he cute! in his brand new chequered suit, now I ask you very confidentially, ain't he cute? o can't you see how I adore him? if he wants me I'm right here for him when we meet, just knock me off my feet! and I ask you very confidentially, ain't he sweet? there she is! There she is! there's what keeps me up at night o gee whiz! Oh, gee whiz! there's why I can't eat a bite those flaming eyes! That flaming youth! o mister oh, sister, tell me the truth... tell me where, tell me where have you seen one just like that I declare, I declare that sure is worth looking at o boy, how sweet those lips must be gaze on it, doggonit! Now answer me look who's here, look who's here, there's a boy I'm mad about! o my dear, when he's near, I just feel like passin' out! so big and strong, so full of youth, o momma, Oh poppa, tell me the truth! what a man, I'll say! how he can, hey-hey! look him up, and down, there's the handsomest man in town! what a smile he's got, get that style, it's hot! me for him, no joke, I could love him if he was broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment