Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

ALL THE TRACKS TO KUNZ, "HERE GOES THAT SONG AGAIN"

Speranza

You're Mine

Jealousy

I Threw a Kiss in the Ocean

Where in the World

Not Mine

Rolleo-Rolling Along

Moonlight Cocktail

Someone's Rocking My Dream Boat

Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree

Tangerine/One More Kiss/Miss You 5. I Don't Want to Walk Without You/Anniversary Waltz/Angeline 6. How Green Was My Valley/Rustic Rhapsody/Deep in the Heart of Piano 7. It's Spring Again/Whistler's Mother-In-Law/Sailor 8. Madelaine/I'll Be with You in Apple-Blossom Time/Ma, I Miss Your Apple Pie 9. Concerto for Two/Russian Serenade/What More Can I Say? 10. The White Cliffs of Dover/Green Eyes/Rose O'Day 11. Sand in My Shoes/Yours/Kiss the Boys Goodbye 12. Maria Elena/I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire/It Always Rains Before the Rainbow 13. I Think of You/Buona Notte/Hut-Sut Song Piano Medley No. 49 14. Falling Leaves/I Understand/It's Foolish But It's Fun 15. Amapola/Does She Love Me?/I've Got Sixpence 16. There I Go/Dolores/Yes My Darling Daughter 17. There Goes That Song Again/When They Sound the Last All Clear 18. When That Man Is Dead and Gone/Weep No More/Dream Valley 19. The Last Time I Saw Paris/Something to Remember You By/Over the Hill 20. Shoe-Shine Boy/When I'm with You/Somebody Stole My Gal 21. Take My Heart/At the Cafe Continental/Did I Remember? 22. Lady of Spain/Dreamy Devon/Life's Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment