Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

MRS MILLS plays "BUBBLIN' OVER"

Speranza

You're the one that puts the sparkle in my eyes
You're the one that puts the laughter in my smile
You're the one that puts the meaning in my life
And I'm bubbling over, bubbling over, bubbling over
Because you are mine

Bubbling over with the joy that only love can bring
Bubbling over with the song you taught my heart to singAnd I'm so happy lovin' you that anyone can seeThat I'm bubbling over, bubbling over, bubbling overBecause you love me
I have never known a love that felt like thisYou're the one I want to share my lovin' with[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/bubbling-over-lyrics-dolly-parton.html ]Your gentle way of lovin' me and your thoughtfulnessKeeps me bubbling over, bubbling over, bubbling overWith happiness
Bubbling over with the joy that only love can bringBubbling over with the song you taught my heart to singAnd I'm so happy lovin' you that anyone could seeThat I'm bubbling over, bubbling over, bubbling overBecause you love me
Yes, I'm bubbling over, I'm bubbling over, I'm bubbling over'Cause you love me

Read more: DOLLY PARTON - BUBBLING OVER LYRICS

No comments:

Post a Comment