Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- VOLUME 2 of "THE WORLD OF CHARLIE KUNZ" -- complete tracks, starting with "SOME ENCHANTED EVENING"

Speranza


Some Enchanted Evening
I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair
A Wonderful Guy
Bali Ha'I
Come Closer To Me
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
You're Just In Love
It's A Lovely Day Today
Always
What'll I Do
You Forgot To Remember
All Alone
Because I Love You
The Song Is Ended but the melody lingers on


Marrying For Love
The Best Thing For You
Washington Square Dance
If I Loved You
The Carousel Waltz
June Is Bustin' Out All Over
The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
Oh! What A Beautiful Mornin'
People Will Say We're In Love
My Thanks To You
Marta
Petite Waltz
Good Luck, Good Health, God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment