Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- piano medley No. D 93 -- starting with "I DON'T SEE ME IN YOUR EYES ANYMORE", followed by "THE WEDDING OF LILI MARLENE", "CARELESS HANDS", "A YOU'RE ADORABLE" and "THE HARRY LIME THEME"

Speranza

I Dont See Me In Your Eyes Anymore

The Wedding Of Lilli Marlene

Careless Hands

'A', you're adorable'B', you're so beautiful'C', you're a cutie full of charms'D', you're a darling and'E', you're exciting'F', you're a feather in my arms
'G', you look good to me'H', you're so heavenly'I', you're the one I idolize'J', we're like Jack and Jill'K', you're so kissable[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/a-youre-adorable-lyrics-perry-como.html ]'L', is the love-light in your eyes
M, N, O, PYou could go on all dayQ, R, S, TAlphabetically speaking you're okay
'U', made my life complete'V', means you're awfully sweetW, X, Y, ZIt's fun to wander throughThe alphabet with you
To tell, us what?I mean, uh huhTo tell you what you mean to meWe love you alphabetically



The "Harry Lime" Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment