Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- PIANO POPS -- starting with "AT SUNDOWN", followed by "DOWN YONDER", "CLAP HANDS HERE COMES CHARLIE", "THE BLACK AND WHITE RAG", "MISTAKES" and "I WANNA SAY HELLO"

Speranza


Every little breeze is sighing of love 
AT SUNDOWN
Every little bird is resting
and feather nesting 
AT SUNDOWN
Each little rosebud is sleeping
while shadows are creeping,
In a little cottage cozy
the world seems rosy 
AT SUNDOWN
Where a loving smile will greet me
and always meet me
AT SUNDOWN
I seem to sigh I'm in heaven,
When night is falling and love is calling
me home.
Daydreams through fields of clover, will soon be over,
And happy hours 'mid sunny flowers will wait another day,
Sweet dreams have just begun, dear, the day is done, dear,
When skies grow dimmer,
And stars will glimmer along the starlit way.
Sunbeams are gently fading, slowly fading,
And birds are waiting to do their mating,
When eventide is nigh, moonbeams are descending,
The day is ending, a happy ending,
The sun is sinking below the western sky.





DOWN YONDER someone beckons to me
Down yonder, someone reckons on me. I seem to see a race in memory Between the Natchez and the Robert E. Lee. Swanee shore, I miss you more and more; Ev'ryday, my mammy land, you're simply grand Down yonder, when the folks get the news, Don't wonder at the hullabaloo. There's Daddy and Mammy, there's Ephram and Sammy, Waitin' down yonder for me. Summer night, fields of white, bright cotton moon ? My, but I feel glad I'm gonna see you all soon! 'Lasses cakes mammy bakes, I taste them now. I'll see my sweetie once more, There's lots of kissing in store.
Railroad train, railroad train, hurry some more; Put a little steam on just like never before. Hustle on, bustle on, I've got the blues, Yearning for my Swanee shore. Brother if you only knew, you'd want to hurry up, too.


Clap Hands Here Comes Charlie

The Black And White Rag
 
Mistakes

I wanna say hello I wanna see you smile I wanna hold you in my arms again I wanna do the little things We used to do before Honey, I can't live without you anymore I won't be satisfied Until you're by my side Oh, how I'm yearning for that moment when I'll say hello I'll see you smile I'll hold you in my arms again

No comments:

Post a Comment