Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ MELODIE DI SUCCESSI No. 29 -- starting with "MY PRAYER" -- followed by "IF I DIDN'T CARE, "WISHING", "SOUTH OF THE BORDER", "PAID FOR THE LIE THAT I TOLD YOU" and "BOOMPS-A-DAISY"

Speranza



MY PRAYER is to linger with you
at the end of the day
in a dream that’s divine
MY PRAYER is a rapture in blue
with the world far away
and your lips close to mine
tonight while our hearts are aglow
o tell me the words that I'm longing to know

MY PRAYER & the answer you give
may they still be the same for as long as we live
that you'll always be there
at the end of MY PRAYER

*********

IF I DIDN'T CARE more than words can say
If I didn't care would I feel this way?
If this isn't love then why do I thrill?
And what makes my head go 'round and 'round
While my heart stands still?
If I didn't care would it be the same?
Would my ev'ry prayer begin and end with just your name?
And would I be sure that this is love beyond compare?
Would all this be true if I didn't care for you?

******

WISHING will make it so
just keep on WISHING & care will go
dreamers tell us dreams come true -- it’s no mistake
and whishes are the dreams we dream when we're awake.
the curtain of night will part
if you are certain within your heart
so if you wish long enough
wish strong enough
you will come to know
WISHING will make it so.


******


South Of The Border


I paid for the lie that I told you
Paid with a million tears
Why should a moment of madness
Bring me a lifetime of sadness? I'm sorry now
And darling I vow I'll die if we ever part;
I paid for the lie that I told you
Won't you please take me back, sweetheart?



****

HANDS KNEES & BOOMPS A DAISY
I like a bustle that bends

HANDS KNEES & BOOMPS A DAISY

what is a boomp between friends

hands knees o don't be lazy

let's make the party a wow-

HANDS KNEES & BOOMPS A DAISY

turn to your partner & bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment