Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- VOLUME 3 of "The World of Charlie Kunz" -- complete tracks starting with "With a song in my heart"

Speranza



With A Song In My Heart
I'll Walk Alone
picture me upon your knee
just Tea For Two and two for tea

Embraceable You
Blue Moon
Get Happy
Oh I come from Alabama
with a banjo on my knee
Oh! Susanna


Come Where My Love Lies Dreaming
My Old Kentucky Home
Fish gotta swim and birds gotta fly
I gotta love that man till I die
Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man

Bill
Why Do I Love You?

Ol' Man River
You Are Love
Make Believe

With These Hands
The Loveliest Night Of The Year

My Truly, Truly Fair
Glamorous Night
Music In May
The Waltz Of My Heart
If You Only Knew
Love Is My Reason
Someday My Heart Will Awake
Beautiful Dreamer
Dream Of Jeannie With The Light Brown Hair
Some Folks Do
My Heart Cries For You
On Top Of Old Smoky
Mockin' Bird Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment