Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

KUNZ MEDLEY: 1) I don't see me in your eyes anymore 2) The wedding of Lili Marlene 3) A you're adorable 4) it's the Zither Melody

Speranza



I DON'T SEE ME IN YOUR EYES ANYMORE
o why can't I make them -- shine as before
I don't see you -- or your heart in a kiss
when you should sigh you're mine you resist
there was a time love was fine, love was ecstasy
but now I doubt what the outcome will be I pray you'll say,
I'm the one you adore and I'll see me in your eyes as before

there were tears in the crowded congregation
there were hearts that had loved but all in vain
'twas good-bye to the sweetheart of the nation
at THE WEDDING OF LILI MARLENE
men who'd marched where the desert sands are burning
from Tobruk down the road to Alamein
in their hearts tender mem'ries were returning
at THE WEDDING OF LILI MARLENE
as she knelt where the candle-lights were gleaming,
it seemed the choir sang soft and low,
farewell my angel of the lamplight
we'll always love you so
down the aisle came the bride in all her glory
to the strains of her own sweet love refrain,
'twas the end of a very lovely story
at THE WEDDING OF LILI MARLENE
as she knelt where the candle-lights were gleaming,
It seemed the choir sang soft and low,
"Farewell my angel of the lamplight,
We'll always love you so."
Down the aisle came the bride in all her glory,
To the strains of her own, sweet, love refrain,
'Twas the end of a very lovely story,
At the wedding of Lili Marlene.

I let my heart fall into CARELESS HANDS
 CARELESS HANDS broke my heart in two
you held my dreams like worthless grains of sand
 CARELESS HANDS don't care when dreams slip tho'
I brought you joy and girl i loved you so
but all that sunshine didn't make the roses grow
If you don't change someday you'll know thw sorrow of CARELESS HANDS
That can't hold onto love.

I let my heart fall into careless hands
Careless hands broke my heart into two
You held my dreams like worthless grains of sand
Carless hands don't care when dreams slip though
I brought you joy
And dear i loved you so
But all that sunshine did't make the roses grow
If you din't change
Someday you'll know thw sorrow of careless hands
That can't hold onto love
Careless hands that can't hold onto love
Talking 'bout those hands
That can't hold onto love
Talking 'bout those hands
That can't hold onto love

When Johnny Jones was serenading Mary
he sure could quote a lot of poetry
but he'd much rather tell her
what he learned in his speller
when they both attended PS
A you're ADORABLE
B  you're so BEAUTIFUL
C you're a CUTIE full of charms
D you're a DARLING and
E you're exciting
and F you're a feather in my arms.
G  you look good to me
H you're so heavenly
I you're the one I idolise
J we're like Jack and Jill
K you're so kissable
L is the love light in your eyes.
M, N, O, P yu could go on all day
Q R S T
alphabetically speaking you're okay
U made my life complete
V means you're awfully sweet
W, X, Y, Z it's fun to wander thru the alphabet with you
To tell, us what? I mean, uh huh
To tell you what you mean to me





It's the Zither Melody, everywhere you go they play, Very very soon this fascinating tune, steals your heart away. Once you've heard this sweet refrain, it will run around your brain For you can't resist the Zither Melody. When the lights are soft and low, lovers sit with eyes aglow, To this theme they dream a dream, all the while they're swaying too and fro. First it has you feeling sad then dancing merrily Oh, you will love the Zither Melody. In a little cafe in Vienna there's a man who plays the zither like you've never heard it played before He wrote a melody, strange notes and harmony you will adore. Rhythm that makes you dance with a feeling of real romance When you hear it played I know that you'll ask for more - maestro play an encore. You'd never dream that you could be so haunted by a melody, It's something that's completely new, I warning you, it simply thrills you thru' and thru'. The Zither Melody is rare, it really seems to fill the air, It's with you all the time, the theme song of Harry Lime - Yes! It's the Zither Melody, everywhere you go they play, Very very soon this fascinating tune, steals your heart away. Once you've heard this sweet refrain, it will run around your brain For you can't resist the Zither Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment