Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- Piano medley No. R 3 -- starting with "POP GOES YOUR HEART" -- followed by "I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" and "OKAY TOOTS" (SIDE A), and "OLD BOHEMIAN TOWN", "ROLL ALONG COVERED WAGON" and "SHE WORE A LITTLE JACKET OF BLUE" (SIDE B)

Speranza




Quite unexpectedly, a lovely face you see
And suddenly POPS GOES YOUR HEART
Without a warning word, a charming voice is heard
And suddenly POP GOES YOUR HEART
When life is just a bowl of withered fruit so sour and dry
You just want to cry
Then, presto, change, and you're in love & life is a cherry pie
You don't amount to much
then someone's hand you touch
& suddenly POP GOES YOUR HEART
The clouds of grey

roll away
On the day

your love dreams get their start
But if you chance to quarrel
You say goodbye & then
Quite unexpectedlee

that lovely face you see
& suddenly
POP GOES YOUR HEART -- again


I Believe In Miracles


I know a couple of newlyweds,
They've been newlyweds for years!
Just a pair of spooners,
Sunny honeymooners!
This happy couple live next to me
And it's music to my ears,
When after every kiss,
I hear him sayin' this;

Okay Toots,
If you like me like I like you,
We know nobody new will do,
It's okay Toots!

Okay Toots,
If you say yes and I say yes,
Then if you say no then it's no go,
It's okay Toots!

You know that I'm in favour of
Whatever you do;
I've tasted the flavour of
One kiss, and then I knew;

It was okay Toots,
If you wash dishes, I dry dishes;
I dry dishes, I'm ambitious,
Okay Toots!

Okay my little Toots,
Say, if you say pictures I say movies,
holding hands is nice at movies,
Okay Toots!

Okay Toots,
If you say rumba I try rumba,
Though at rumba I'm a bumba,
Okay Toots!

I'll bring all my dough to you,
I'll keep every vow;
I'll never say no to you,
You've got a yes-man now!

When it's okay my little Toots,
If we have babies I mind babies,
If we have nursey I might nursey,
Okay Toots,
Okay Toots,



IN A DREAMY OLD BOHEMIAN TOWN


Roll along covered wagon, roll along
To the turn of your wheels I sing a song
City ladies may be fine, but give me that girl of mine
Roll along covered wagon, roll along
Going home covered wagon going home
For this cowboy was never born to roam
'Long the road that doesn't change, To that old bar twenty range
Roll along covered wagon, roll along
Wipee-teeyi, old timers, heading for your ranch house door
Wipee-teeyi, old timers
Coral me so I'll never stray no more.
Roll along covered wagon, roll along
you're taking me back where I belong
city ladies may be fine but give me that girl of mine
roll along covered wagon roll along.


She Wore A Little Jacket Of Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment