Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ "Dearie" MEDLEY

Speranza

Dearie, do you remember when we (Jo) Waltzed to the Sousa band My wasn't the music grand (Both) Chowder parties down by the seashore Every Fourth of July, test your memory My Dearie (Jo) Do you recall when Henry Ford couldn't even fix The running board under a Chandler six (Both) Dearie, life was cheery In the good old days gone by (Jo) Do you remember? (Gordon) Uh huh! (Jo) Well if you remember (Gordon) Wonderful! (Jo) Well Dearie, you're much older than I (Gordon) What? Hey, wait a minute, Honey, I just got a long memory that's all. (Both) Dearie, do you remember when we (Gordon) Stayed up all night to get Pittsburgh on a crystal set (Both) Keystone movies, Coogan and Chaplin Made you laugh and then cry (Gordon) Test your memory, my Dearie Do you recall when Orville Wright flew at Kittyhawk But take it from me I would rather walk (Both) Dearie, life was cheery In the good old days gone by Do you remember (Jo) Uh huh! (Gordon) Well if you remember (Jo) Well? (Gordon) Well, Dearie, you're much older than I (Jo) Ha Ha! I'll kill you (Both) Dearie, do you remember how they (Gordon) Loved Harry Lauder's act (Jo) My wasn't the Palace packed (Both) Jenny Lind presented by Barnum Sang her sweet lullaby Test your memory my Dearie, (Jo) Chicago all in flames Sure caused a terrific row (Gordon) They blamed it on Mrs. O'Leary's cow (Both) Dearie, life was cheery In the good old days gone by Do you remember? Well if you remember, Well, Dearie, you're much older than, Quite a bit older than, You're older than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment