Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

KUNZ Medley POOR BUTTERFLY--AFTER YOU'VE GONE--WHISPERING -- medley

Speranza

POOR BUTTERFLY 'neath the blossoms waiting
poor butterfly
the moments pass into hours
the hours pass into years
and tho' she smiles thru her tears
she murmurs low --
the moon and I know that he'll be faithful
that'll he come by to me by and by
but if he don't come then I'll never cry or sigh
I must just die POOR BUTTERFLY

AFTER YOU’VE GONE and left me crying
AFTER YOU’VE GONE -- there's no denying,
you'll feel blue -- you'll feel sad
you'll miss the bestest pal you've ever had
there'll come a time -- now don't forget it,
there'll come a time -- when you'll regret it
oh babe think what you're doing
you know my love for you will drive me to ruin
AFTER YOU’VE GONE AFTER YOU’VE GONE away away.

WHISPERING while you cuddle near me
WHISPERING so no one can hear me
 each little whisper seems to cheer me
I know it's true

there's no one dear but you.
WHISPERING why you'll never leave me
WHISPERING why you'll never grieve me
whisper and say that you'll believe me
WHISPERING that I love you






No comments:

Post a Comment