Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- PIANO MEDLEY VOLUME 3 -- complete tracks, starting with TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME -- includes "Christopher Columbus" -- Painting the clouds with sunshine

Speranza


Turn Back The Hands Of Time
Shrimp Boats
Only Fools
Da-Dim Da-Dom, Da-Dim Da Dom
Mary Rose

The Roving Kind
My Heart Cries For You
On Top Of Old Smokey
Mockin' Bird Hill

Too Young
Too Late Now
Ivory Rag
Longing For You
How Can I Leave You?
Christopher Columbus
Because Of You
Shanghai
Tulips And Heather
C'n I Canoe You Up The River ?
Be My Love
Rose, Rose I Love You
With These Hands
The Loveliest Night Of The Year
My Truly Truly Fair


when I pretend I'm gay I never feel that way
I'm only PAINTING THE CLOUDS WITH SUNSHINE
when I hold back a tear to make a smile appear
I'm only PAINTING THE CLOUDS WITH SUNSHINE
painting the blue beautiful hues coloured with gold & old rose
playing the clown trying to drown all of my woes
tho’ things may not look bright they all turn out alright
if I keep PAINTING THE CLOUDS WITH SUNSHINE

 



The Little White Cloud That Cried


I Wanna Say Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment