Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

KUNZ -- Piano medley No. R 20 -- starting with "ROBINS AND ROSES", followed by "LAUGHING IRISH EYES" and "A PRETTY GIRL IS LIKE A MELODY" (SIDE A), and "WOULD YOU?", "IT'S A SIN TO TELL A LIE" and "THE WHISTLING WALTZ" (SIDE B)

Speranza

Robins And Roses

Laughing Irish Eyes

A PRETTY GIRL IS LIKE A MELODY
that haunts you night & day
just like the strain of a haunting refrain
she'll start upon a marathon
& run around your brain
you can't escape she's in your memory
by morning night & noon
she will leave you & then come back again
a pretty girl is just like a pretty tune


 Would You?

be sure it’s true when you say I love you
IT’S A SIN TO TELL A LIE
millions of hearts have been broken
just because these words were spoken
I love you yes I do I love you
if you break my heart I’ll die
so be sure it’s true
when you say I love you
IT’S A SIN TO TELL A LIE


The Whistling Waltz

No comments:

Post a Comment