Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Welcome to Villa Speranza.

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

TRACKS TO CD "THE BEST OF CHARLIE KUNZ" -- more likely

Speranza

1. Jealous heart / The Wedding samba / Dear hearts and gentle people / Confidentially / Hop scotch polka
2. My foolish heart / Me & my shadow / C'est si bon / Dearie / Bewitched / Let's do it again /
3. September song / All my love / Ferry boat inn / Tennessee waltz // If / Beloved be faithful
4. Too young / Too late now / Ivory rag / With these hands / The Lovliest night of the year / My truly truly fair /
5. Unforgetable / Tell me why / Saturday rag / Cry / We wont live in a castle / Be my life's companion /
6. When you're in love / I'm yours / Meet Mr Callaghan / The Horning waltz / From the time you say goodbye / Walkin'my baby back home
7. There must be a reason / Hold my hand / If I give my heart to you / Little things mean a lot / Make her mine / My son my son
8. Love & Marriage / Rose tatoo / Memories are made of this / Love is a many splendoured thing / When you lose the one you love / The shifting whispering sands
9. You can't be true to two / No other love / The poor people of Paris / It's almost tomorrow / A tear fell / My september love /
10. Who are we? / Walk hand in hand / The birds and the bees / The Wayward wind / Whatever will be / Hot diggity

No comments:

Post a Comment